- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 18 Jun 18
Client Experience Officer
- SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
- Full time
Our client has multiple newly created headcounts for client experience. The right candidate should come with banking operations background and with a strong passion for service.
about the company
Our client is boutique corporate bank in Singapore and they are well known for one of the best company cultures and employee benefits.
about the job
This role will be supporting the corporate banking and FI space, and your day to day responsibilities includes:
- In support of the bank's customers and respond to all client enquiries within defined service standards, resolving matters competently
- Contribute to and support the delivery of continuous process improvement by working with Transformation teams in lean process documentation and implementation
- Act as a trusted business partner to the client on their existing products and services and engage different teams as required to ensure our customer needs are met
- Ensure compliance with all legislative, regulatory and corporate policy requirements and standards. Including ongoing maintenance of administrative requirements, skills and knowledge
skills and experience required
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in a similar capacity with a bank or financial institution in Singapore
- Academic qualification, preferably in a Business related discipline (Economics, Accounting, Finance) is highly regarded
- Proven ability in managing institutional clients and have a deep knowledge of their servicing needs in one or more of the following: lending, financial markets or transactional products
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and awareness of Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Organizational skills that allow role holder to manage a diverse workload but prioritise critical business deliverables.
- Ability to liaise and partner with a large number of internal / external stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )