Client Implementation Project Manager
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
An established global bank is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Client Implementation IT project management. Offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of on-boarding activities for large corporate banking clients, client integration and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- handling all IT aspects around Channel (such as H2H, SwiftNet, EBICS or Bank's proprietary channel) and bank's proprietary Front Office platform
- Supporting and managing client on-boarding deals in the APAC region primarily for Cash Management and Liquidity Management (in particular Cash Pooling) products
- drafting documentation such as project plans, business requirements, functional specs, mapping, Conducting testing, Reporting project progress and status
- Ensure continuity with client ERP systems, and with Bank's Middle and Back end platforms
- Bring IT contributions to business lines bidding for RFP and provide assistance to resolve post implementation support
- Coordinate with other IT implementation managers on other products if necessary, as well as internal Operations to ensure end to end
- Contribute to standardization, upgrade, consolidation of technologies as well as other on-boarding topics
- Sound knowledge of cash management and liquidity management (in particular cash pooling)
- Strong experience in client on boarding / client facing environment
- Experience in banking environment and good understanding on banking IT ecosystems with minimum knowledge of APAC payments & reporting ecosystem
- Knowledge of industry transfer protocols like SFTP, AS2, HTTPS, file formats such as ISO20022, SAP IDOC, Swift MT, and EDIFACT formats
- Knowledge of IT Security aspects around encryption, web technologies as well as business ERP applications like SAP, JDEdwards will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of APAC banking regulatory environment, Supply Chain Financing or Traditional Trade Finance knowledge a plus
- Good Communication skills in English and project management experience
- Strong analytical skills, Problem solving attitude and Client focused
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or may contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.