Client Lifecycle Case Management Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role will be focused on providing 1st line support for queries/requests entering the Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) and assists with the handling of complex cases and queries. This role would also serve as the CLM liaison to other PB functions (e.g. Front Office, Location Business Management, Market Business Management) on CLM topics
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The CLM team supports the APAC division with Private Banking account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure. This role will be focused on first line support for queries and requests entering the CLM team and is expected to support in the following areas
- Perform initial case analysis for PB Front Office to identify any deficiencies in documentation received from clients prior to actual raising of Change-in-Circumstance workflows
- Assist PB Front Office in raising of these workflows and working with the processing units to see through these workflows and resolve any identified issues
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis.
- Report higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team.
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements.
- Prepare and conduct training on client maintenance processes as required.
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- 5 years of relevant client account maintenance & experience within Banking (Private Banking experience is preferred).
- Previous experience in client (both internal and external) servicing is an advantage
- Experience in Change Management.
- Dedicated and self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think out of the box.
- Team-player, committed to service delivery excellence and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as work under pressure.
- Ability to drive open work to completion.
- Proficient in MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Temenos and/or Avaloq is a plus.
- Outstanding technical skills (VBA programming, SQL) will be preferred.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.