- SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 31 May 18 2018-05-31
My client, a leading international bank is looking to hire a Client Manager for their Institutional and MNC group. Fast filling Middle Office position with good pay structure, perfect move to move your banking career to the next level.
Job Position: Client Manager
Contract Type: 12 Months (Highly Convertible)
My client, a leading international bank is looking to hire a Client Manager for their Institutional and MNC group.
Fast filling Middle Office position with good pay structure, perfect move to move your banking career to the next level.
Support for the Institutional and MNC team:
- Facilitating Know-Your-Customer (KYC) due diligence checks on prospective customers at on-boarding, and on existing customers going through a material trigger event or during periodic KYC review
- Responsible to manage own on-boarding or KYC refresh book of work and complete by targeted timeline
- Outreach to customers in obtaining KYC information and documents, handholding clients through the on-boarding and due diligence process
- Review the information and documents provided by customers during this process, ensure that all information and documents collected are good to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Work with the relationship management team in completing a risk assessment profile for each of these customers
- Work closely with the relationship management team on daily request handling
- Active stakeholder management - day-to-day work and resolutions of issues with Product Partners, Compliance, Operations and KYC teams
- Assist the team in completing ad hoc projects and provide support for urgent requests
- Diligent inputting of updates to track completion progress and MI reporting
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree with relevant experience in servicing financial institutions or large corporate clients
- Experience in performing due diligence checks on financial institutions or corporate customers
- Comfortable facing clients and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Singapore AML/CFT regulations and guidelines
- Sensitive to operational and financial crime risks
- Strong collaborative skills to work with stakeholders
- Self-starter to take up ad-hoc tasks and projects, demonstrate management and leadership aptitude
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Possess good Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra