Client Onboarding Process Owner (Business Project Manager) - Director (COO Singapore)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programs that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
This position within the COO Singapore Department is responsible for working closely with the relevant process co-owners/stakeholders to define the Client Onboarding near-term and long-term process objectives, strategic priorities, and deliverables, and track the implementation of the deliverables. The successful candidate is expected to have deep knowledge in Client Onboarding specifically on account opening, KYC, CDD and compliance requirements in Private Banking. The successful candidate will work closely with Business stakeholders including Front office, Operations, Legal and Compliance teams to gather detailed business requirements for digitization and process enhancements, as well as ensure alignment across the Business and work with Product owner, System owners and other stakeholders to deliver the end state vision. Main Duties
- Supports the COO SG to execute responsibilities in the areas of
- Defining and executing on the Client onboarding road map in collaboration with the process co-owners
- Executing the strategic initiatives to drive efficiency and controls and assist business with their growth aspirations within operational risk tolerance and in compliance with regulatory standards
- Define and ensure consistent standards and processes across the organisation, that are compliant to regulatory standards and improves client experience in the area of Client onboarding, ensuring that there is a framework for effective management of AML/CDD risks whilst enhancing client experience.
- Ensure compliance to AML/CDD procedures and the implementation of an effective governance framework to monitor and manage such risks in coordination with Compliance, Risk and Front office
- Work with Product owners, Front office, Compliance, and Operations process co-owners, Legal and Risk to define and implement the Client Onboarding processes and workflows changes; including gathering and prioritising process related issues and detailed business requirements for process roll outs and digitisation.
- Review, initiate, implement and streamline processes to enhance client experience and ensuring that no process ownership gaps or lapse of controls exist in the end-to-end view of client onboarding process
- Ensure effective implementation, documentation and communication of the changes in Client Onboarding, including ensuring that the assessment of the risks and risk controls are well documented and operationalised.
- Single point of contact to stakeholders for initiatives in relation to Client Onboarding; Review and approve any changes to processes
- Provide key MIS reporting to measure success factors
- Degree holder.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in AML and client onboarding and maintenance in a private banking environment.
- Good understanding of the end to end process flow of Client onboarding Life cycle.
- Agile practitioner.
- Good stakeholder management skills.