Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
The role we are hiring for is as a Client Maintenance Specialist in the Private Banking department.
- Perform formalities control on client documentation and data validation in the Client Relationship Management system
- Provide support on Front Office queries related to account opening and maintenance activities
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis
- Review customer identification files and ensure all accounts satisfy the required standards before onboarding and for ad hoc client account maintenance. Liaising with the business as required. This is a core function of the role and provides support to the Private Banking business.
- Escalate higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements
- To prepare and conduct training on account opening and maintenance processes as required
- Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager or department head
To be considered for the role:
- Rlevant client onboarding experience within Banking (Private Banking experience preferred);
- Strong understanding of customer identification regulations and requirements in Singapore (Hong Kong or
- Australia regulations and requirements knowledge will be advantageous).
- Degree in business or finance is preferred