Client Operations (Trade Ops) - 6 months contract
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
An investment bank is seeking an idividual experienced in Client Services to work as part of the Trade Finance Operations department.
- The Trade Finance Operations Officer is responsible for Client servicing and liaising with external Trade Finance corporate clients on Trade Finance transactional matters and queries.
- Monitoring and critical controls of our end to end Trade Finance Operations transactions processing.
- Communicate between different internal departments and India Outsource team to facilitate transactions and maintaining full internal controls of transactions
- Responsible for building and managing relationships with external Corporate clients, GTB front office, Relationship managers and other internal and external parties for Trade Finance processing.
- Ability to interchange between Client service and Middle Office operations roles, within the Trade Finance Operations department.
- Performing critical control functions e.g., Call Backs, Checking of Trade Finance documents to discover any anomaly and highlighting exceptions to the clients in Tactful manner.
The successful candidate would be Degree educated and would preferably come with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Trade Finance technical areas, supporting GTB Trade Finance Business. You would have in-depth knowledge in ICC Publications such as UCP, URC, ISBP, URDG, ISP etc.
You would have strong communication and analytical skills which would aid in problem solving. You would be an excellent team player but also have the ability to work independently.
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322