Our client is a global asset manager looking to hire a Senior Client Portfolio Manager (Product Specialist) focusing on fixed income into their Investment Specialist team based in Singapore. The team works closely with the firm's Sales and Client Service teams and are the experts in providing investment expertise to clients. The individual will work closely with other Fixed Income, Investment Specialists across the globe Europe, Asia and the US. But will particularly focus on Asian and Australian Fixed Income Asia Opportunities. This role will require frequent travel across Asia.
- Provide market feedback and develop and maintain knowledge of key competitors products and requirements to then recommend and create enhancements.
- Support the investment products in regards to investment, client servicing, technical and sales perspective.
- Work with PMs to evolve client relationships
- Work with stakeholders such as PMs, Business Development and financial intermediaries to coordinate and help lead new business pitches
- Contribute to investment consultant manager research meetings
- Act as a product specialist for fixed income, equity and multi-asset investment review meetings with potential and current clients.
- Work with wholesale and institutional client service and business development teams to ensure they are equipped with a thorough understanding of investment processes and strategy
- Work with PMs and distribution in developing products
- Strong knowledge of fixed income and currency
- 10-15 years industry experience with extensive fixed income experience
- Strong presentation and commercial skills with client focused experience
- Fluent in English and ideally Mandarin or Cantonese
- Client focused and understanding of the competitive landscape and client needs
- Dynamic, self starter and strong relationship building skills