Client Regulatory Outreach Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
An exciting Client Regulatory Outreach Analyst job has just been made available at one of the most respected global investment banks here in Singapore. Reporting directly to the AVP, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Client Regulatory Outreach Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be expected to be a central point of contact for both internal and external clients, with the responsibility of advising clients on the company's onboarding, offboarding and regulatory requirements. Analysts will have to provide guidance to clients to ensure that the bank is set up to trade in a timely and efficient manner, whilst also adhering to their regulatory obligations and internal controls.
- Responsible for understanding the impact of regulatory change to our process and procedures and ensuring client readiness for such changes; examples include: MIFID II, Dodd Frank, US Person reporting consent, EMIR, and Margin for Uncleared Derivatives
- Assist with design and implementation of new processes to ensure clients are compliant for all necessary regulations, onboarding and offboarding requirements
- Assist in all relevant stages of new regulatory project life-cycles including design, testing and deployment/go-live
- Central point of contact to manage outreach and post-outreach processes including the management of information, query management and adherence tracking
- Develop client relationships throughout the onboarding/regulatory adherence process by providing clients with a "one-stop-shop" service model
To succeed in the Client Regulatory Outreach Analyst role, you will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to explain requirements clearly and succinctly to both external clients and internal stakeholders. You will need to be able to establish effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and sponsors across all levels of seniority.
- Minimum one year's experience in client onboarding with Derivative/ FX product knowledge, regulatory checks (MiFID, Dodd Frank/EMIR)
- A general understanding of the E2E onboarding process
- Working understanding of Markit Outreach 360 and/or Salesforce
- Broad knowledge of the IB structure, functions and their purpose/scope (Operations/Legal/Front Office/Risk and Regulatory Programme)
- A team player with a high level of motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Regulatory Outreach Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi