Client Regulatory Outreach Analyst
- Jun 03, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognised tier one houses.
The Singapore team is looking for an Analyst to join their Operations department. You will be providing support for the delivery of client onboarding to electronic platforms and support for regulatory change across all Investment Bank asset classes.
Role and responsibilities
- Focusing on delivery of client onboarding to electronic platforms and support for regulatory change across all Investment Bank asset classes globally
- Driving awareness and compliance with the firm's core regulatory expectations and to meet service level agreements (SLA)
- Serving as the central consolidation and escalation point for business feedback on the eTrading Onboarding and Client Regulatory processes
- Liaising with the offshore business unit to support onboarding of clients for electronic trading for Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange across platforms
- Working in partnership with regulatory programmes to execute regulatory client outreaches to ensure Barclays client base is compliant for new market regulations
- Providing support to both internal and external stakeholders for regulatory change, query management, information, static data capture, and control function services
- Bachelor's Degree with prior experience in client on-boarding related roles in an Investment Bank
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Have the ability to deal with stressful situations and is comfortable with the demands of working in a pressurized high volume environment
- An effective and articulate communicator via e-mail and telephone especially important when communicating requirements and managing Client / Business expectations
- Good understanding of the mechanics of an Investment Bank setup and product offerings
- Knowledge of electronic trading platforms and regulatory implications of different asset classes
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932