See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting opportunity within the Institutional Operations Team
- Provide high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfactions by resolving the customer queries
- Reporting into Team Lead - Liability
As a Client Service Consultant you will be responsible to identify and resolve customer needs as a first point of contact and strive for a high standard of service quality. You will work with customers to better understand their needs and requirements and tailoring appropriate solutions in line with bank guidelines, educate customers on the full range of ANZ services, products and solutions available.
You will be responsible to reduce inconsistencies, risks and errors in the work environment, monitor transactions and ensure information provided to customers is consistently accurate and up to date, ensure activities and conducts meet the local and Group Operating Risk Procedures and compliance guideline, take ownership to report any possible or/and risk event to line manager in alignment with the procedures and maintain customer confidentiality where required About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience in client services, preferably in banking and financial institutions. (Corporate banking experience with Cash and/or Trade knowledge would be an added advantage)
- Strong attention to details, effective listener with excellent customer-centric mindset
- Ability to influence peers and business partners, and is a team player that ensures all timelines are met without compromise to quality standards
- Proficient in English and Mandarin language (this role will service customers who communicates in English and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN007173).