Client Service Officer- Wealth Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Singapore Branch
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Support Relationship Managers in the day-to-day management of the client relationship.
To discharge his/her following responsibilities in full compliance with the Bank’s Code of Conduct and Procedures:
• Open accounts, prepare documentation and general instructions;
• Process credit approvals, investment and deposit transactions;
• Execute clients’ instructions;
• Effect transactions on behalf of clients and informs relationship managers and clients of any irregularities according to account documentation or general instruction;
• Ensure that private banking transactions comply with the Bank’s policies and legal requirements;
• Key contact for clients’ enquires on daily operational basis;
• Conduct controls-related duties (eg. call-back, etc); and
• Assume any other tasks as assigned.
• University degree or equivalent
• CACS Paper 1 & 2 required
• 3-5 years of relevant experience, private banking experience will be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under stressful and fast pace environment
• Customer oriented, self-motivated and meticulous
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications