Client Services Executive (6 months maternity cover)
- SGD42000 - SGD48000 per annum
- Contract, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Our client which is a renowned Asset Management is looking for a 6 month maternity cover to join their Client Services team as a valued member with prior client servicing experience preferably with an Asset Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth day-to-day functioning of client servicing activities such as client reporting, Transfer Agent and administrative support.
- Performance of client reporting functions
- Upload daily NAVs accurately and promptly.
- Send monthly and quarterly reports to retail distributors, insurance clients and sub-advisory clients within the specified deadlines.
- Update and maintenance of fund templates for data providers.
- Ensure fund factsheets, prospectus, PHS, annual and semi-annual reports are uploaded accurately & promptly.
- Prepare and ensure timely lodgement of prospectus, PHS and the semi-annual as well as annual reporting for funds.
- Review of investor notices for corporate action / fund rationalisation exercises.
- Provision of Transfer Agent support functions
- Act as the contact point for the registrars and distributors on the daily subscription and redemption process and assist to trouble shoot and resolve operational issues.
- Liaise with the registrars on the account opening for new distributors and direct clients.
- Maintenance of NAV distribution lists for BNP Fund Accounting.
- Provision of administrative support
- Manage the Client Services Hotline, walk-in clients and SGContactUs email queries. Respond to emails from distributors and clients promptly.
- Handle incoming mails, faxes, and corporate action letters.
- PEP screening either for on-boarding of new distributors/clients or adhoc regulatory reporting.
- Assist Compliance with adhoc regulatory reporting and audit enquiries.
- Liaise with distributors and external printers in printing and sending of prospectus, annual reports and other investor notices.
- Any other reporting, admin or TA support requirements as directed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of investment products
- Possess customer centric and communication skills, in fluent English & Mandarin, Cantonese preferred
- Efficient time management
- Good attitude and a good team player
Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- CMFAS certifications for M3, M5, M6, M6A, M8 & M8A
- 3 or more years' experience in client servicing role, preferably in the asset management, transfer agency or financial industry
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format .
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257