Client Services Representative
Job Description and Responsibilities
As part of our Client Services group, you will liaise with Interactive Brokers' clients from around the globe, including but not limited to professional retail clients, advisors and broker-dealers. Our goal is to develop and maintain long-term client relationships through responsive, superior and high-touch service while we continue to advance on technology and expand our global product offerings.
- Handle clients' enquiries via different channels including email, ticket, live chat and phone call
- Familiarize with various proprietary platforms including trading systems and administrative portals in order to educate clients to align with our self-service and highly automated business model
- Assist clients in understanding the entire trading cycle, including but not limited to funding process, position transfers, corporate actions, margin calculation and statements reconciliation
- Troubleshoot with clients and take ownership when issues arise, be able to follow up, escalate and liaise with various internal parties such as Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT, Cashiering, Clearing and other service groups around the world.
Qualifications Core competencies:
- Strong product knowledge - Equities, Options, Futures, FX
- Self-starter with highly analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Be able to handle stress, work independently and autonomously under a quick and spontaneous environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a strong plus)
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience at a global financial institution (new graduates who demonstrate a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
- Preferably licensed with SFC for RA type 1,2,3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel; Bloomberg, UNIX and/or basic programming experience a plus
- Candidates with prior experience in the areas of client services, middle/back office operations, compliance, electronic trading, and fund administration will be given priority
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info