Client Services Representative – Investment Bank
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Our client, a global bank is looking to hire a Client Service Representative to provide client service support to internal and external clients across Asia.
You will be a part of the global client services operations team that is responsible for building relationship. You will act as a point of contact for clients, sales and trading on all related enquiries.
You will handle all the incoming/ outgoing client communications and run quality control measures as well as hub oversight. The role will allowsyou to support mix of client segments, business and asset classes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in client service
- MUST have worked in Investment Bank
- Good knowledge in Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Money market and derivatives
- Demonstrated track record in managing Global and Regional stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.