We are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as Assistant Manager, working with fellow colleagues in the Business Development team to pursue growth in a sustainable manner. The role will involve prospecting new clients as well as conducting client relationship management to retain and grow existing business. The candidate must possess strong communication skills, an attention to detail and be operationally proficient.
- Identify, develop and lead engagements with prospective clients as well as key intermediaries in the industry
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with existing clients.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on pitches, RFPs, DDQs and engagement documents
- Work with Marketing to create and deliver market-specific marketing plans to enhance company’s profile in the region, including attending selected third-party events and hosting company’s events
Skills / experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance;
- A minimum of 5 years of Fund accounting and administration work experience within alternative asset class;
- Good understanding of fund structures across multiple asset classes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail
- Motivated, diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines and has a keen interest in the financial markets;
- Knowledge of local/offshore regulatory and tax environment