Hiring for a Client Services Specialist based in Singapore. The firm is sourcing for a Client Services Specialist to focus on incident management and client relationships.
Hiring for a global FinTech firm providing electronic foreign exchange (FX) trading solutions to financial institutions.
- Work alongside front and back office to form the firm's coverage
- Incident/crisis management
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through F2F meetings
- Aid in continuous service improvement depending on client needs
- Minimum 3 years' experience in FX e-trading (client support)
- Strong understanding of the FIX protocol
- Basic understanding of the Linux command line
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and client-centric approach to support