A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Client Service Specialist - Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The right candidate will act as primary external client contact for day to day account administration and servicing.
Position: 6 Months Contract Client Service Specialist – Analyst
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries
- Act as the primary external client contact for day-to-day account administration and servicing;
- Provide proactive personalized service, including transaction processing/execution of cash products, assist clients on cash flow management, inquiries, investigation handling, and account monitoring;
- Assist the bankers in arranging credit facilities for their clients;
- Assist the bankers in preparing statements for client meetings and marketing trips;
- Assist the bankers with post-meeting follow-up, including execution of client instructions, account opening and other administrative tasks.
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Preferably 2-5 years of Client Service / Relationship Manager support experience with Private Bank(s);
- Good working knowledge of all Private Banking products and relevant operational processes
- Understanding of KYC and account maintenance documentations, corporation action processes and cash /securities settlement requirements including relevant market practices.
- Understanding of industry control standards, particularly in relation to money transfers, securities settlement, hold mail, credit and other transactional services where applicable.
- Good oral and written communication skills, capable of dealing with clients independently and able to understand client inquiries and problems;
- Good interpersonal skills to service and maintain client and banker relationships; Possess judgment and discretion in working with highly confidential information;
- Knowledge of all relevant systems and software packages including e-mail, Outlook, Excel, and other information sources;
- Team player with the ability to work well with multiple bankers and other team members;
- Detail-oriented and results-focused.
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496