We are looking for a Client Services Specialist within our energetic startup team. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in delivering unparalleled customer service to our clients. An ideal candidate is someone who exhibits great personality, strong passion for customer success and continuous improvement on customer service. This role will suit an individual who loves to build client relations and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Perform daily system health checks.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical and functional support for client queries and issues over phone and email.
- Research problems thoroughly, test solutions and make recommendations to clients.
- React to critical issues on a timely basis i.e. troubleshoot, investigate and escalate (if necessary) issues and create or apply appropriate solutions to immediate issues.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide range of technical skills including Unix, SQL, XML, FIX and Java.
- Provide assistance in our product and explaining processes in accordance with internal procedures.
- Provide project management for onboarding of (i) Client setups and (ii) Bank connections.
- Provide weekend support for deployment and post-checks.
- Configure demo environments for sales.
- Maintain awareness of relevant technical and product trends with self-learning and job shadowing.
- Work across teams to continually provide feedback, improve product, and drive future innovation.
- Able and willing to work on night shifts and public holidays.
- Experience working in a Technical Support environment with excellent customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of FX market and/or a desire to learn FX.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Knowledge on UNIX command line, SQL or Java programming is a plus.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Studies or related discipline.
- Basic knowledge of Linux environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in support related fields is required.
- Knowledge of FX would be a great plus. If not, knowledge in other financial asset class is helpful.
- A positive and helpful attitude to serve customers and assist colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a mission critical / time pressured environment.
- Someone who is undeterred and would not give up easily.
- Proactive with good analytical and organization skills.
- Positive work attitude, motivated and resilient in tough situations.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.