Exciting opportunity to join the Client Services & Analytics team of an international multi billion dollar investment management firm. Our client is a market leader in their sector focus and as part of their growth and expansion, are looking to bring on board a high calibre professional to take on a dual role in both client services as well as performance analytics.
- Analysing portfolio performance and responding to investor enquiries on impacts/drivers of performance along with attribution analysis.
- Communication with clients across the globe, responding to any of their queries relating to fund performance, account specific requests or meeting planning.
- Acting as point of contact with the Fund Administrator for all Investors transactions, along with onboarding new investors including account opening, subscription & AML enquiries.
- Completing RFPs and annual due diligence reports for clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Banking/Economics or any related field
- 3-6 years of prior relevant experience in client services/performance analytics within an Asset Management firm
- Knowledge of utilising Bloomberg PORTS for contribution & attribution analysis, experience using Aexeo or an equivalent system is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills to deal with an international client base
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team