Client Solution Specialist
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of client solutions. Offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish Global team covering all aspects of business development, client management, solution designing and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
Responsible for engaging with potential BPO clients to understand their strategic priorities from a Business Perspective, key drivers and needs.
- Designing the overall solution ensuring strategic fit with firm’s existing SaaS and BPaaS offering.
- Building client relationships that are strong and lasting
- Provide thought leadership
- team mentoring and business development
- Advising clients on business and technology issues that may extend beyond the immediate scope of the work
- Solution Shaping following the firm-s standard offering
- Deal Shaping – build on opportunities and mutual business cases
- Engaging with potential clients to position and explain SaaS and BPaaS services spanning Back Office Administration, Application Management Services and Infrastructure Technology Operations.
- Provide consulting service to senior stakeholders of potential BPaaS & SaaS clients to ensure the delivery of strategic outcomes
- Responsible for facilitating workshops to collect requirements, sell and articulate the SaaS and BPAaS service to potential clients
- Analyse and provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems ranging from operating model design, merger and integration strategies and technology solutions
- Accountable for facilitating high quality, timely estimates for solutions and roadmaps to ensure effective pricing estimation of BPaaS and SaaS solutions.
- Accountable for the development of BPaaS & SaaS solutions and to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business value priorities, business requirements and in alignment to firm’s service offering
- Responsible for the assessment and qualification of potential BPO clients
- Ability to work and communicate on a broad range of topics from business strategy and business architecture, to technology architecture and technical solutions with all levels of management and employees
- Establish and conduct relationships with multiple peers, as well as clients, both locally and in the global firm organisation and third-party service providers
- Over 8 years’ experience within the IT Industry/ financial services or in business consulting
- Sound knowledge in Private Banking & Wealth Management products and business processes.
- Excellent understanding of the Private Banking and Wealth Management Business Models in Asia Pacific.
- Proven experience in preparing RFI, RFP and solutions design.
- Experience in wealth management Banking System will be considered as an asset
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8057