My client is a well-known financial services giant and they are looking for the best Cloud Architect to join their team! This will be an exciting opportunity working with one of the most technical teams, define technical roadmaps and introduce emerging technologies in the ever-changing cloud environment.
- Highly proficient with RESTful architecture, developing highly available infrastructures in a cloud services environment, preferably with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Advanced understanding of multi-tier application architecture, development, container implementation (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong Proficiency in the following: Python or Go (Web Framework, Serverless etc)
- Experience and expertise in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise, tooling, and techniques, particularly evidence of leading organisational and cultural change to adopt CI/CD practises (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, ELK, AppDynamics)
- Experience with at least one type of infrastructure as code product (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Bosh)
- Any experience and demonstrable accomplishments as a DevOps engineer will be worth mentioning