We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to join our team in helping clients digitalise their risk monitoring by adopting the cloud where possible. For highly confidential projects, the solutions may need to be deployed on clients' on-premise infrastructure as well. We have a well-rounded team and looking for motivated like-minded people to join us.
The role involves:
- Architect and deploy enterprise level solutions on the following cloud platforms: Alibaba Cloud, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Architect and deploy enterprise level solutions on on-premise infrastructures
- Produce documentation and architecture diagrams
- Contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment
- Implement various environments and DevOps on cloud platforms
- Apply security best practices when architecting and deploying solutions on cloud platforms
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or similar IT related courses
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in solution architecture covering API/Microservices & integration, analytics, and deployment
- Experience with deploying cloud based solutions and workload migration strategy using tools
- At least two years of experience in deploying DevOps
- Familiar with best practices for architecting secure, highly available and high-performance architectures
- Professional certifications such as AWS Solution Architect or other relevant qualifications (Google Professional Cloud Architect, Azure solutions architect)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal collected will be used for recruitment purposes only