Menrva Search are representing a rapidly expanding technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Their solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, they’ve grown to over 400 headcounts in APAC, both locally and internationally, with a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product. We are looking for talented Cloud engineers for them who can deliver amazing results using all the current 'full stack' of DevOps and Cloud (AWS).
Main objectives of the role:
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices;
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines;
- Identify, analyse and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues;
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements;
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to development teams to build cloud competencies;
- Deliver Proof of Concepts for new Solutions on Cloud.
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with CI/CD systems;
- Experience with SysOps;
- Experience with Big Data on GCP and/or AWS;
- Proficient in Python for automation of build tasks;
- Strong data engineering skills on the AWS and/or GCP is essential;
- Team contributor with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to cope with high pressure work environment;
- Good written/oral communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about new technology experimentation and love to code, please forward your CV and get in touch with Jon Neale (+65 9776 5552; email@example.com) or Simon Ranahan (+65 8318 4164; firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further. This could be a rewarding career move for you to join an award-winning technology business that stretches your talent.