Cloud Solution Architect
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Cloud Architect will be responsible for Cloud Assurance, defining Strategies for applications to move to cloud, evaluating Cloud Technology Standards, identifying Cloud Patterns for adoption, running Cloud Architecture Technology Councils, designing & developing cloud-based application for enabling Application Development teams to adopt, this includes Cloud Security Engineering, Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms, providing cookie cutter patterns for development
Our Ideal Candidate
- Create Cloud Strategy for Adoption of Cloud Technology across CCIB
- Evaluate Cloud Application, Cloud Software and Solution proposed by Cloud Service providers
- Hands-on Technical Expertise on Cloud platform and services
- Act as an SME on Public Cloud and related technologies
- Identify Top Cloud Architecture Pattern to meet the Strategic need of the Application Development team to use to Cloud Platform
- Responsible for producing of high level and low-level Architecture Design documents and other Technical artefacts
12 to 15 years Total Experiences with 5 to 7 years' exclusively Architecting Cloud Platforms.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing technical perspectives
- Strong knowledge of the AWS well Architected Frameworks
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud technologies and current computing trends.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies
- Very good understand on Cloud Security Principles and implementation experience in
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale cloud migration projects/programs
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise public cloud solutions
- Experience in Technical Delivery of Cloud and Automation
- +AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .