Cloud Trust (Senior Associate/Assistant Manager)
Line of Service
TMT X-Sector Specialism
Cybersecurity & Privacy Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career at PwC is more than "just" a job. It's about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You'll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you'll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as our secondment opportunities. If you would like to be involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters and more! Job Description & Summary
Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks across the risk landscape to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance that is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future regulatory risk.
Apply for our Cloud Trust team where you will be able to apply your skill set in Cloud and Cybersecurity and having mentors to advice and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices. Responsibilities:
- You will work on client engagements that includes performing tasks such as Cloud and System Controls assessments, Cloud Risk and Resilience, Cloud Framework reviews, Cloud Architecture design advice and reviews, Compliance assessments and Security Vulnerability assessments under the supervision of a Senior or Manager
- You will deliver the highest level of hybrid and multi cloud computing domain expertise to various scale and complexity of projects for client engagements in a variety of industries and sectors
- You will assist team to provide advisory around cloud governance, framework, policies and processes
- You will evaluate technical and business requirements and documentation on risk aspects
- You will present recommendations and alternative approaches in respect of risk prevention, mitigation, and response to clients based on impact to infrastructure, as well as process design and build
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and/or a quantitative degree from a reputable university
- Working experience of 2 (two) to 5 (five) years in a relevant field
- Possesses strong communication, written and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Possesses a strong commitment to self-development and is self-driven
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and prepared to develop these alongside business analysis skills
- Possesses an appreciation for issues relating to the quality and security of data within business systems and infrastructure
- Possesses knowledge in cloud technologies of one or more cloud providers (e.g. associate level certification in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba/Aliyun, etc.)
- Knowledge on diverse IT topics:
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Operation Center, Managed Services, Logging, SIEM
- Network (VPC, Subnets, Routing, VPN, Direct Connect etc.)
- Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Application Management (Elastic Beanstalk, App Engine, etc.)
- Database / Data Warehouse (SQL, NoSQL, Columnar, Graph, etc.)
- Encryption and Key-Management
- High Availability, Backup, Restore
- Programming or scripting language
- Preferable knowledge in diverse compliance and regulatory frameworks e.g. CSA, NIST, MTCS, MAS TRM, ABS Cloud Guidelines, ISO 270XX, SOC-1/2/3, etc.
- Preferable knowledge in diverse security concepts, tools and methodologies (e.g. Data Loss prevention, ethical hacking, pentest, Vulnerability assessment, etc.)
Please refer to our website to know more about us and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role . Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date