Cloud Video Infrastructure Engineer
- Ensure the stability of the video cloud products. Monitor the quality of online video services.
- Ensure that online incidents are solved completely, and understand every key point in the process of problem solving
- Identify key pain points and aid in process improvement
- Documentation of technical and business needs for formulation of knowledge base.
- Understand system architecture and implement plan and video infrastructure projects accordingly Analyze and summarize the technical issues and processing procedures, and propose effective suggestions and improvement schemes
- Communicate with customers and product managers in an efficient way, and promote R&D
- work to meet what customer needs. Be capable of controlling the overall progress, quality and risks of the project
Experience and Skills required:
- 5 years+ technical support related
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Excellent communication, relationship building skills and comfortable managing multiple products, projects and customers.
- Ability to communicate with overseas stakeholders
- Familiarity with video\audio related protocol, networking protocols(http,https,tcp,udp .etc) and CDN technology is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with build/deployment/runtime tools e.g. Maven, Git
For more information you can email Helen Fan
in our Singapore office on Helen.Fan@TEKsystems.com
quoting Job Reference 525004
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/rkTfbN/cloud-video-infrastructure-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14618756 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544