Job Reference #205826BR
You will be working in the Central New Business Solutions team based in Singapore. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus of providing cognitive automation solutions across group operations. This team is part of the broader newly created Central Operations Automation global team.
We are a global team of experts with objective to provide automation solutions to new unsolved business problems across group operations using technologies that already exist within bank or trial new technologies working closely with IT partners. Once we down select technologies required for solving the given business problem, we Incubate, mature, and scale selected technologies for wider operations adoption by having clear toll gates with exit criteria during pilots. We trial new thinking to get an understanding of the available solutions as well as look to provide insights into the firm's data to identify opportunities. Your expertise
• Several years of experience in end-to-end delivery of cognitive solutions/data science /analytics projects
• hands-on experience in building and deploying Cognitive solutions from data preparation and cleansing, to building and evaluating machine learning models and presenting and visualizing data
• Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude; eager to learn and solve complex problems, preferably with experience in the banking or financial services industry
• A strong written and verbal communicator, able to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to stakeholders
• Experience with methods of statistical data analysis, such as linear models, hypothesis testing, multi-level models, and Bayesian methods.
• Experience in one or more of the following topics: Machine Learning, Big Data, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Information Extraction & Classification, Data Preparation & Cleansing, Data Mining and Visualization, Chatbots (NLU/intent recognition, dialog/conversation modelling, etc)
• Experience in any of these tools/programming languages is a plus: Python, R, Alteryx, Dataiku, DataRobot, Workfusion, re:infer, Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Teneo, Amelia
• Excellent academic background in data science either through a university degree in a related subject or through leading professional qualifications
• Experience in writing production-level code with Python / .NET / Java
• Proficient in SQL, Git, and Web services (RESTful, SOAP)
• Fundamental understanding and interest in technology (e.g. OCR, RPA, BPM)
• Knowledge & Hands on experience on the Azure / AWS environment is preferred
• Effective self-starter who excels in a lean and fast-paced organization About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.