Cognizant Consulting - Business Analyst, Insurance
Cognizant Consulting - Business Analyst, Insurance Geographical Coverage
: ASEAN Location
: Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
Cognizant is looking for an experienced Business Analyst focusing on the Insurance industry for ASEAN market. The individual should come with strong consulting background and have good life insurance domain expertise. He or she will be a trusted advisor to our insurance clients on their platform and digital transformation journey. Role Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Decompose a business process into a series of business functions and business data definition suitable for application development.
- Decompose business functions into system processes and business rules.
- Review application design to verify its ability to meet the business process requirements
- Leads and coordinates the collection and verification of stakeholders' business, processes and system needs
- Responsible for defining the scope in the initial stages of the project
- Resolves design and business issues in relation to the requirements gathered with the relevant stakeholders
- Reviews high level and detailed tests plans/test cases for system integrated testing and user acceptance testing
- Specifies business rules (validations and calculations) and processes required
- Precisely captures business requirements in a form that can be used for system development
- Analyses and makes recommendations on associated business processes. Ensures that the business needs as specified by business users are met by the output of the design effort
- Responsible for testing quality.
- To establish and use common tools, template and approach towards data repository
- Standardize and compliance to use enterprise data dictionary and messaging
- 2 - 4 years working experience in insurance industry
- Good Life Insurance domain knowledge is necessary. Strong knowledge and experience of Life insurance products is key.
- Experienced in basic SQL command.
- Experienced in working on Policy Admin system and work under module lead.
- Eager to learn new things and is a fast learner who can work independent in short time and work under pressure
- Ability to multitask across different assigned tasks and a strong team player to work with cross IT and business teams.