Commercial Banking Analytics Manager
Our client is a bank that is seeking talented individuals to lead a Commercial Banking Analytics team. The candidate should have strong business insight, be able to think analytically and drive better business decisions using decision science and risk analytics. The position:
- Spearheading a team of analysts to support areas like credit risk, marketing, portfolio and others for the bank.
- Work closely alongside senior stakeholders across a variety of business functions within the bank to ensure and provide a data driven approach to solving challenges (marketing campaigns, product programs, identifying business trends/opportunities, predictive models, business intelligence).
- Deliver innovative analytics to drive growth in the bank's digital network and ecosystem across the core markets.
- A university degree or higher in applied statistics/data science/computing or related quantitative discipline, with a strong background in statistical concepts. MBA/Post-graduate degree holders will have an added advantage.
- 10+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably in a banking environment.
- Strong technical skills: Tableau/Qlikview/PowerBI and SQL. Knowledge of Python/VBA/R is preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills as well as proven track record in people management.