Commercial Cards Product Management Lead, TTS Asia Pacific - C15
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions ("TTS") is a leading provider of cash management, treasury and trade solutions to Financial Institutions, Public Sector and Corporate clients around the world. TTS Global Commercial Cards is a leading commercial cards issuer with the largest global proprietary network, successfully serving the needs of large local and multinational organizations for more than 40 years with over 14,000 commercial card programs, 6 million cardholders and approximately US$42+ billion in annual charge volume globally.Â The Commercial Cards business supports comprehensive and digital cards solutions across Travel, B2B and VCA, Purchasing, and Meeting & Events to Citiâ€™s institutional clients.
Commercial Cards business in Asia represents over 13 countries with 200+ employees across product, sales, implementation, client service and operations. The business is expected to continue to be a major engine of growth in Asia with focus on digital solutions, business to business opportunities, e-commerce and the commercialisation of product capabilities and origination of new business. Momentum is strong with revenues having doubled over the last few years. POSITION SUMMARY/OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Product Management Lead for the region will be responsible for core product management for commercial cards in Asia. Member of the Regional Commercial Cards Leadership team, the candidate is expected to own all aspects of Cards product development and management, including managing risk, credit, regulatory, contracting, fraud, compliance, association engagement and product P&L aspects within the regional Commercial Cards team. Partner with stakeholders within and outside commercial cards business to build, commercialize and deliver best-in-class cards solutions to our clients. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for new product development, product launches and enhancements within the region and work with country, global teams and partners on prioritization and delivery. Ensure that system and product enhancements, including regulatory requirements are delivered as per business and functional requirements
- Ensure New Product launch frameworks are followed with approvals secured across legal, compliance and risk.
- Create comprehensive communication plans to ensure internal teams and clients are aware & prepared for launch of new capabilities, including development of client facing product collateral, internal training for stakeholders, online information outlets and webinars.
- Develop initiatives to drive adoption rate of newly implemented functionalities, including maintaining program updates in client-facing platforms such as the capability grid.
- Responsible for product profitability, P&L Management â€" Revenue, Expense and Margin, sales enablement, competition and positioning in the market and proactively driving initiatives to maintain Citiâ€™s leadership position.
- Establish a dynamic management and communication process between regional product team and country/regional/global partners with clear roles & responsibilities, and shared goals and vision
- Equip Sales and coverage teams with value propositions in the market for our clients.Â Drive campaign and initiatives through sales and coverage to deliver product driver and P&L targets
- Support and lead client engagement on key deals and key relationships.
- Lead Commercial Cards commercialization efforts working in partnership with Sales, Account Management, operations and technology team, to create & execute project plans
- Managing product documentation including product approval programs
Deal Review, Contacts, Risk Management and Key Project Management
- Manage cards deal review process including contract negotiations for local and regional deals. Manage pricing for regional deals to ensure profitability and sustainability of flows.
- Continue to drive to 100% digital end-to-end across the business. Partner with Operations & Technology to ensure product delivery within standards and reengineer existing products to gain scale and efficiency in conjunction with market expansion. Driving digitization and rollout of digital capabilities
- Migration of applications from paper online
- Adoption of self-service maintenance capabilities for both Program Administrators and Cardholders
- Mobile app deployment across the region to complete the regional rollout
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Be responsible for effective risk management and controls of the Commercial Cards business in Asia including franchise, credit, fraud, operational, conduct and compliance risks in partnership with Implementation, Operations and Risk
- Partnership development and management - Managing association contracts and relationship with Mastercard and Visa. Manage negotiations with partners in Legal, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Service
- An understanding of the Commercial Cards ecosystem, Clients working capital cycle and procurement / T&E practices, track record of partnership and collaboration with Operations and Technology, and a strong understanding of Risk management and Controls framework within Citi will be an important asset.
- The successful candidate must be both a leader and a team player, working with regional Product teams, Product Sales and Account Management, and functional teams globally
- Business/Industry knowledge/competencies
- Good understanding of TTS products and services, preferably cards
- Sound knowledge of the card associations and banking platforms
- Track record of product or client management disciplines
- Up-to-date understanding of competitor offering
- Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Drive for outcome and focus on execution
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and strive for continuous self-improvement
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Organisation savvy and professionalism; Collaborative
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Undergraduate / Post graduate degree in Business, Finance or Economics or other commercial disciplines
- 10-15 years of work experience in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in Transaction Banking and Cards ecosystem
- TTS product knowledge and country/regional product management experience
- Proven track record of successful product management
- Influencing/Collaboration skills
- Regional/Country/Global TTS teams â€" Sales, Product, Services, Implementation and Operations
- Functional partners: Relationship Managers, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Technology
- Partners like Visa, MasterCard, Gemalto, Sykes, Hexaware
This is an excellent senior opportunity for a highly motivated and capable individual to join a fast growing and exciting business.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citiâ€) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .