Commercial Cards Product Manager
You will be responsible for the Commercial Cards product portfolio, including the development of its value proposition strategy and implementing B2B solutions that help businesses realize cost savings, convenience and operation efficiencies. You will need to be familiar with the credit cards/payments landscape and understand competitor strengths and weaknesses to uncover opportunities to drive revenue growth. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skill-set Requirements
- Evaluate/enhance product core value proposition to remain competitive yet maximize profitability.
- Keep updated on industry conditions eg. risk, governance and regulatory requirements that may potentially impact or impede account on-boarding.
- Streamline and optimize processes with Risk/Asset Operations to shorten credit review and account set-up cycle.
- Define the scope and map out FATCA/CDD/CIPP/KYC screening and documentation process that Commercial Cards team must adhere to during account on-boarding.
- Collaborate with Commercial Cards Sales Platform to provide training and/or selling tools to facilitate effective selling of the Commercial Cards suite of products.
- Lead regional product enhancement project for Singapore in determining best in class CVP across Commercial Cards offerings.
- Engage with Decision Management to analyze and better understand customer profiles, business needs and identify account expansion opportunities.
- Work with internal stakeholders from Regional Product, Legal, Compliance, Tech, Operations and Marketing Teams as part of end to end management of the suite of products.
- Review, develop, manage all communication channels, materials and collaterals which includes management of inventory for card plastics, welcome packs, card member agreements, statement messages, product page etc.
- Plan, execute and manage through-the-line marketing initiatives (program proposals, web management requests, client appreciation events etc.)
- Execute changes to pricing, policy/regulations, system and parameter enhancements when required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly business reviews and ensure audit readiness at all times.
- As part of digitalization roadmap at Citi, he/she will manage the products' digital marketing channels & platforms, and will be required to work closely with various stakeholders to develop, test and execute the implementation of such initiatives.
- Must be able to appropriately assess risks when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the bank's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Cards and Unsecured Lending landscape in Singapore.
- At least 5 years of Commercial Cards experience or similar role from a related industry, attuned to B2B needs and solutions in the market.
- Strategic business/financial acumen and ability to identify business opportunities, to improve expense management and business performance.
- Analytical skills to interpret business reports, identify gaps or opportunities and develop appropriate actions for product enhancement/portfolio growth.
- Proven experience and ability to influence change/progress and collaborate well amongst stakeholders across teams or functions.
- Excellent business development, customer service and relationship management skills.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven & highly motivated team player who can multi-task & deliver results under pressure.
- Meticulous with critical eye for details.
- Keen learner ready for challenges and stretch responsibilities.
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting