Commercial Cards Product Manager, TTS Asia Pacific - C14
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions ("TTS") is a leading provider of cash management, treasury and trade solutions to Financial Institutions, Public Sector and Corporate clients around the world. TTS Global Commercial Cards is a leading commercial cards issuer with the largest global proprietary network, successfully serving the needs of large local and multinational organizations for more than 40 years with over 14,000 commercial card programs, 6 million cardholders and approximately US$42+ billion in annual charge volume globally. The Commercial Cards business supports comprehensive and digital cards solutions across Travel, B2B and VCA, Purchasing, and Meeting & Events to Citi's institutional clients.
Commercial Cards business in Asia represents over 13 countries with 200+ employees across product, sales, implementation, client service and operations. The business is expected to continue to be a major engine of growth in Asia with focus on digital solutions, business to business opportunities, e-commerce and the commercialisation of product capabilities and origination of new business. Momentum is strong with revenues having doubled over the last few years. POSITION SUMMARY/OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Commercial Cards Product Manager for the region will be responsible for product development for commercial cards in Asia with additional responsibility for the risk & controls Key Responsibilities
- Managing cards investment budget process including prioritization of Asia asks in global budgeting process. Managing project submission and prioritization process, change request process, ticket review process and end-to-end product development lifecycle, including NPA & NPAC ownership
- Lead capability build for commercial cards across the region, engaging with country and global teams on end-to-end capability delivery, including tech enhancements, contracting, P/L analysis and implementation of pricing models.
- Lead the wallet strategy for Commercial Cards in Asia- including design, build and commercialisation
- Lead the rollout of Card Mobile app across the region
- Driving client materials / sales materials for capabilities partnering with Global / Regional marketing. Partnering with Ops, service and implementation partners to update the process flows and documentation for new capabilities; Partnering with Country / Regional teams to review and create a pipeline of investment asks with business cases.
- Oversight for country launches and migration support across the region (e.g. Japan, Korea)
- Lead the digital transformation of capabilities for Asia cards, enhancement of digital tools and capabilities, including Citi Mobile App commercialization, Citi Manager Online commercialization and driving full digital vision for commercial cards with utilization and usage metrics
· Risk & Control Management
- Managing business risk policy & processes, including MCA testing.
- Business Credit risk management
- Leading Audit & regulatory review process for cards
- Leading the risk & compliance forum for the cards business - internal/external risks (regulatory) ,non-compliance / CAPs management
- TPM management including contracting
- Leading Compliance & regulatory projects
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- An understanding of the Commercial Cards ecosystem, Clients working capital cycle and procurement / T&E / B2B practices, track record of partnership and collaboration with Operations and Technology, and a strong understanding of Risk management and Controls framework within Citi will be an important asset.
- The successful candidate must be both a leader and a team player, working with regional Product teams, Product Sales and Account Management, and functional teams globally
- Business/Industry knowledge/competencies
- Good understanding of TTS products and services, preferably cards
- Sound knowledge of the card associations and banking platforms
- Track record of product or client management disciplines
- Up-to-date understanding of competitor offering
- Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Drive for outcome and focus on execution
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and strive for continuous self-improvement
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Organisation savvy and professionalism; Collaborative
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Undergraduate / Post graduate degree in Business, Finance or Economics or other commercial disciplines
- 10 years of work experience in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in Transaction Banking and Cards ecosystem
- TTS product knowledge and country/regional product management experience
- Proven track record of successful product management
- Influencing/Collaboration skills
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Regional/Country/Global TTS teams - Sales, Product, Services, Implementation and Operations
- Functional partners: Relationship Managers, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Technology
- Partners like Visa, MasterCard, Gemalto, Sykes, Hexaware
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .