Commercial Cards Project Technical Lead
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities. Qualifications:
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience working on projects as a Technical Project Manager delivering multiple projects across Mainframe and Middleware channels in Cards Regulatory and Compliance domain.
- Project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to minute details.
- PMP certification and Agile experience will be an added advantage
- Vision PLUS application support and/or development experience with knowledge of COBOL, CICS and IBM mainframes platform.
- Vision PLUS application development / support experience with knowledge of COBOL, CICS and IBM mainframes platform.
- Assume role in PTS-W/Planview (IT project portfolio management software) to create projects, generate Planview/PTS-W clocking hours, progress projects etc.
- Ensure that projects are allocated to the project team and monitor the clocking of time by different teams working on the project throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Provide progress and overall project status, including risk management plans, issue resolution approach, and overall actions and decisions needed by the stakeholders
- Prepare monthly budget figures for review with senior management and ensure that budget is in control.
- Own and lead application related changes, risk and compliance coordination by appropriately prioritizing the required work effort.
- Advise and assist application teams on issue remediation / corrective action plan, compensating control, and risk exception alternatives where IT risk requirements cannot be met
- Support reporting activities associated within key risk, control, governance, and compliance functions.
- Work with onsite development partners to participate in design and architecture for key enterprise applications to ensure deliver software on time, to required standards and as per the design documentation.
- Proactively notify Development application Manager of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- Compliance with Citi's System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
- Will work closely with Quality Control teams to deliver quality software to agreed project schedules.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of SDLC and Agile framework
- Review and approve change requests raised in ServiceNow, to ensure necessary due diligence has been performed. This includes adhoc patches/fixes raised by production support team.
- Raise technology requests such as functional id access, file transfer via NDM node, key requests, etc. in a timely manner to ensure no delay to project delivery.
- Owns keys and ensure that they are renewed/extended promptly, with no disruption to production. Handles keys inventory management including Generation, Distribution, Loading, Replacement, Archival and Destruction of Keys as per the requirements of card applications and projects.
- Understand Citi's processes and raise necessary forms for cross border data clearance, risk acceptance, management of information security issues and corrective action plans, etc.
- Address queries/requests from regulators, auditors, or any of Citi's internal governance body.
- A good understanding of the credit card industry, Infrastructure across Mainframe, Middleware and Front End Channels.
- Requires Strong Stakeholder Management experience to drive discussions between Business, Solutions, Operations and Application Teams.
- Ability to build a comprehensive understanding of project stakeholders, subject matter, and priorities
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Flexible to work across different Time zones supporting stakeholders across LATAM, EMEA and ASPAC regions.
- Strong customer service focuses with the ability to communicate with highly technical management teams.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and functional.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Managing time and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests
- Ability to assimilate key issues and concepts and come up to speed quickly
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .