Commercialisation Support, Digital Ecosystems
Provides support to Digital Ecosystems business in the following areas, reporting to commercialisation support team lead: Financial Management
- Support Digital Ecosystem team on financial matters, including but not limited to financial reporting/ tracking, cost allocation/ management, invoices/ accrual management
- Perform a bridging function to central Finance team, in terms of P&L and management reporting
- Support Digital Ecosystem team in collaborating with product teams to structure data reporting framework
- Be the PIC to engage central Analytics team to ensure delivery of necessary business reports for decision making
- Key member in ascertaining business data needs, to meet ecosystem business goals
- Integral business team member of the ecosystem team, working with central Analytics and AI teams to drive hyper personalisation through effective use of data
- Minimum university degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience in planning and analytics
- Preferably with financial background experience, whether in a financial institution or fintech
- Broad knowledge or understanding of payment solutions
- Strong verbal communications, presentation, collaborative and teamwork skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders, internal and/or external.
- Able to lead, manage or influence others to achieve desired objectives &/or deliverables.
- Able to provide creative or alternative solutions to address business problems and achieve desired outcome.
- Able to thrive in team-based environment that is fast-paced.
- Able to multi-task
- Analytical and possess problem-solving and organisational skills with ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, roles and assignments.
- Team player, able to work independently
- Customer service focused, resourceful and detailed oriented and good follow through.
- Strong ownership and accountability.
- Committed to professional development, learning new skills and willing to take on new challenges.