Commodity / FX Derivatives Quant Analyst (VP-SVP)
- Circa SGD 220k base + Front Office Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Millar Associates
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our client, a leading Investment Bank in Singapore, seeks to recruit a highly skilled Quant to join its front office FX and Commodity business. In this highly quantitative role, you will specialise in the development of structured products for their Commodities and FX Desk. This client is open to look at quants from a background of Commodities, FX or Equity.
Leading Global Investment Bank, Singapore
Front Office Quant Analytics
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ experience in a quant analytics role
- Experience covering Commodities, FX or Equity Derivative products
- Minimum of Masters educated (PhD preferred) in a Quantitative field (Physics, Maths, Financial Engineering)
- Excellent C++ programming skills required
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.