Compensation and Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 Oct 18
Compensation and Benefits
Job Summary: Compensation & Benefits Leader
Experience: 15+ years
Work location: Singapore
· Managing, evaluating and execution of the company's APAC benefits and compensation programs.
· Actively participate in job evaluation, establishing salary structures for APAC entities, developing salary budgets, and preparing policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation in APAC
· Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
· Market analysis and salary benchmarking for APAC entities
· Work closely with external vendors and function as the lead in negotiation of coverage services and costs with vendors.
· Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices, country legislation and costs.
· Involved in preparing special studies and recommendations on subjects such as individual country base salary competitiveness and participate in other ad hoc projects.
· Manage a diverse / multi country team ensuring seamless delivery of all comp. & Benefits programs.
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or HR, or equivalent specialization.
· Minimum 15 years of experience in C&B specialization preferably with experience in IT MNCs.
· Proven experience in leading and implementing HR projects and working cross culturally with counterparts across APAC locations.
· Strong Excel skills with affinity to systems & technology, and ability to think analytically & strategically
· Strong organizational skills with a thorough and accurate attention to detail
· Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build strong, productive relationships across personalities at all levels within the company
· Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
· Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information
· Ability to travel to other site locations
· Manage working with multi-cultural workforce within HR and Business teams.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.