Design and review compliance monitoring program to provide independent assurance on the state of regulatory compliance.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor business compliance with regulatory requirements by designing /reviewing compliance monitoring program to provide independent assurance;
- Inculcate a regulatory compliance culture through training and development facilitate regulatory compliance mindset by delivering regulatory-related training to business units;
- Perform regulatory-related investigations/reviews and determine appropriate actions to be taken.
Job Requirement :
- A good degree with at least 1-2 years' relevant experience in a similar or related role in a Bank or an Audit firm;
- Working knowledge of the Banking Act, Securities & Futures Act and Financial Adviser’s Act requirements will be advantageous;
- Familiar with banking products and services;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Embodies team work.