- Competitive SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Singapore , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 15 Sep 18 2018-09-15
As a member of the client on-boarding team, the incumbent will be reviewing client due diligence information.
The incumbent will be reviewing client due diligence information, screening of prospective clients names against blacklisted database for client acceptance purposes and performing periodic review of client information. He/she will also be assisting in preparing KYC reporting for Management and liaise with Head Office for approval of clients that requires higher level of approval eg PEP, SHRC.
- Responsible for all Compliance issues relating to client.
- Tracking and maintaining records of the status.
- Assist in regulatory reporting, where required.
- Responsible for Compliance periodic review of clients.
- Responsible for monitoring, review for staff compliance with Code of Conduct, conflict of interest issues.
- Responsible for NCM, FATCA issues.
- Assist in AML transaction monitoring and / or investigation works undertaken by Compliance.
- To provide leave cover for other team members, as required.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Head of Compliance or Deputy Head of Compliance.
- 6-10 years of experience in private banking compliance environment.
- Experience in using Worldcheck, Lexis Nexis, Google.
- Good experience in reviewing client due diligence information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and able to work independently under tight deadline pressure.
EA No: 12S5954 / MOM No: R1766313