- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 17 Aug 18
- Full time
An exciting compliance opportunity has just arisen with one of our banking clients.
about the company
An exciting compliance opportunity has just arisen with one of our banking clients. They are seeking an experienced compliance officer to advise the Private Banking business against unnecessary risk; whilst at the same time promote a strong compliance culture within the organisation in accordance with business objectives. My client prides themselves on stability and an excellent working culture.
about the job
Your role is to assist the Head of Compliance in performing compliance duties and ensuring the business is benchmarked against the highest regulatory standards.
Your day to day responsibilities involve:
- Pro-actively advising and servicing the business on all AML and non-AML related matters to ensure policies and standards are adhered to
- Performing compliance monitoring and surveillance activities in accordance with local as well as bank wide requirements
- Actively clear alerts and perform investigations and reporting of suspicious activities
- Conducting ongoing reviews of employees' personal dealings
- Liaising with Head Office on various global initiatives
- Draft and submit reports to senior management on a timely basis
- Address issues raised by auditors, the stakeholders and regulators
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in compliance, ideally from a private banking environment
- Audit background will be a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work closely with senior management
- Persuasive, pro-active and able to work independently
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )