- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- State Bank of India Singapore
- 01 Aug 18 2018-08-01
We are looking for a dynamic and team-orientated individual to join our compliance team and provide guidance and direction to the business. This role requires you to communicate with various stakeholders. You should have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide compliance advisory in areas of Banking Act, Financial Advisers Act, and Outsourcing.
- Attend to matters pertaining to new product initiatives, marketing and promotional materials.
- Keep abreast of all MAS notifications and perform analysis.
- Develop and review all policy/ manual/ procedure/ forms in relation to regulatory compliance and assist on regulatory review.
- Plan and execute Balanced Scorecard Framework.
- Prepare monthly compliance certificate.
- Attend to Representative Notification Framework related matters.
- Maintain and update outsourcing register.
- Coordinate and prepare materials for video conference with regional offices.
- Assist, coordinate, handle enquiry and submission and liaise on MAS reporting and notification.
Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
- Organise and conduct CRS prep training.
- Assist in reviewing CRS guidance.
- Assist in updating Bank’s AML/KYC policies and procedures.
- Provide compliance advisory for new customer onboarding and Credit/ Trade finance customers.
- Assist in advisory/ clearance of daily payment gateway screening hits and periodic name screening hits, and review screening hits in relation to sanctions and adverse news.
- Checking transaction monitoring of customers and staff and also cover for data quality assurance check.
- Attend and assist AML queries and matters.
- Provide compliance advisory on new projects and initiatives.
- Assist in conducting high/ low risk corporate customer periodic review.
- Assist in EWRA of ML/TF Risk with business units.
- Develop and update RMA procedure for business units.
- A recognized degree, preferably in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law or equivalent.
- Candidates with Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering specialist (ACAMS) or Diploma in Compliance will be given a preference.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in Compliance of a sizable financial institute/ regulatory body with experience in administering and managing Anti-Money Laundering Program.
- Well versed in banking laws, operations, products and services within Retail Banking with good understanding of the Banking Act, Financial Advisers Act/ Regulations, Balanced Scorecard Framework, Representative Notification Framework, CRS/ FATCA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Have the drive, energy and perseverance to succeed in a competitive market environment.