Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. In Amber Hill, we consider "We" is more powerful than "I", but every "I" is important in "We". We value every candidates, every talents, every Amberhillian.
As a Compliance Manager, you will:
- Formulate and implement all compliance matters and ensure the business is in alignment with license requirements.
- Manage and provide necessary support on AML/KYC, FATCA, CRS and client on-boarding process.
- Act as a bridge with MAS and other regulatory bodies to ensure consistent and appropriate presentation of the business.
- Work closely with Group legal, risk, and compliance team to launch compliance-related initiatives
- Keep abreast of all applicable and latest regulatory developments
- Liaise with department heads on audit issues and significant risks, and drive the action plans of the identified issues
- Assess risks of the Group and oversee internal control procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of internal systems and operations, as well as compliance
- Evaluate existing and new business activities and products to identify compliance risks
It would be wonderful if:
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Business, Accounting, Law and any other Relevant Degrees
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in related fields
- Good knowledge in MAS & other regulatory requirements
- Previous fund and securities compliance business is a must
- Well-versed with AML/KYC process
- Good command of both spoken & written English. Fluent in Mandarin is a plus.
- CMS License Holder is a must
- Professional Certifications (such as ACAMS, ICA) is a plus.