We are searching for a compliance professional who possesses exposure to the payment services act (PSA) to join the team!
- An opportunity to join a renowned Payment Solutions Co. This is a pivotal role in the organisation, as a pioneer in the compliance team.
- To develop and manage effective compliance policies and procedures in ensuring compliance with the local regulations (e.g. PSA) and the company's policies.
- Key person to work with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on license application matters.
- Evaluate internal controls and compliance programs for the company through transaction analyses, compliance reviews, and training sessions.
- Provide regular and timely information to senior management on money laundering and terrorist financing identified risks and related action plans.
- Perform enhanced due diligence and provide a comprehensive analysis of relevant parties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Risk Management; Talent with IBFA or relevant certification would be a plus
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in a fintech firm / financial institutions / bank
- Compliance solution-oriented and commercially minded
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Please send your updated resume and expected package to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Calvern Tan Mei Karr
Direct Line: 6697 7873
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1653540