Compliance Manager, VP, Hedge Fund
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A large equities hedge fund is looking for a Compliance Manager to be responsible for their Singapore Compliance.
A large equities hedge fund is looking for a Compliance Manager to be responsible for their Singapore Compliance. You will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with business stakeholders on new business, new fund launches, new regulations and ensuring that the business is in compliance with local and group policies
- Sales/trading compliance
- Compliance Monitoring and Surveillance
- Managing the MAS licensing and all MAS queries relating to the business
- AML/KYC requirements as it pertains to local regulatory framework
You should have at least 8 years of relevant experience in financial services regulatory compliance in a global fund manager. You will join a close knit team and be given exposure to a wide variety of products and businesses. You should be familiar with CMS licensing regulations, have a proven relationship with the local regulator and have demonstrated experience in managing business stakeholders effectively.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.