Compliance Manager / Assistant Manager
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Leading Insurance Business Data Privacy & Governance Focus Excellent Work Life Balance & Development
This leading insurance business has a newly created head count in the Compliance function, to focus on Data Privacy & Governance. This is a superb opportunity to specialise in an area which is gaining increasing significance within Compliance, while enjoying a supportive and collaborative working environment with a good work life balance.
Supporting the business in risk and control matters, you will be required to conduct risk assessments and reporting; ensure compliance with regulatory requirements across the business; ensure compliance with processes and controls and provide support relating to compliance queries.
- 3-5 years of experience in audit or compliance, within financial services, preferably insurance
- Candidates currently in an external audit role with a Big 4 accounting firm, covering a portfolio of clients within financial services, are encouraged to apply
- Deadline driven with strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
To apply, please follow the link below. For any queries you may contact Ceri Burns at email@example.com or 6631 2920.