You will be part of the team responsible for gap analysis of new/updated regulatory AML/CFT and/or non-AML/CFT requirements, Head Office (“HO”) AML/CFT and/or non-AML/CFT policy etc. Ideally, you bring with you at least 5 years of relevant Compliance experience, preferably in AML/CFT compliance. Candidates who are strong in both AML/CFT and general compliance may be considered for a managerial position.
- Perform gap analysis of new/updated regulatory AML/CFT and/or non AML/CFT requirements, Head Office (“HO”) AML/CFT and/or non-AML/CFT policy etc.
- Review and update Branch AML/CFT and/or non-AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Review AML/CFT and/or non-AML/CFT procedures/SOPs from business lines.
- Provide advice to business lines relating to AML/CFT and/or general compliance queries.
- Review New Products, Practices and Technologies from AML/CFT and/or non-AML/CFT perspective.
- Conduct AML/CFT and/or non-AML/CFT trainings.
- Prepare regular/ad-hoc management reporting.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years of relevant compliance working experience. Candidates who possess industry certification as an AML specialist (e.g. Diploma in AML) would be preferred. Candidates with strong general compliance / non-AML/CFT advisory experience will be considered too.
- Strong understanding of MAS Notice 626 and other relevant AML/CFT regulations. Knowledge in MAS regulatory requirements such as BA, FAA and SFA will be an added advantage. Candidates who have more years of relevant experience with strong knowledge in both AML/CFT and general compliance advisory may be considered for a Team Head position.
- Good working knowledge of the different business segments (Corporate/Retail/Private Bank/Card Business).
- Good written and communication skills with ability to develop a strong working partnership with external and internal stakeholders.
- Effective bilingual in English and Mandarin so as to communicate (written/spoken) with Mandarin speaking external and internal stakeholders.
- Team player and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently.
- Exhibit timeliness, responsibility and is dependable in all work assigned.