- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Target Partners Executive Search , EA Licence No: 09C4648
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
Investment arm of an international diversified conglomerate; self starter; establish and maintain compliance framework, 5 years of relevant experience
Our client is the investment arm of a large international diversified conglomerate, deploying its proprietary capital in both strategic targets as well as returns-focused investment opportunities. They are seeking to hire a Compliance Officer for their Singapore office. A self starter, you will play an important role in establishing and thereafter maintaining the office’s compliance framework in Singapore, guided by head office’s international standards.
The scope of work includes the following:-
- Develop written Company Compliance Program, policies, procedures and internal controls in accordance with the protocol or compliance elements provided by head office
- On-going monitoring and updating of all policies, procedures and internal controls to ensure they are functioning properly and complied with
- Prepare and conduct Compliance Risk Assessment and identify high risk areas to be prioritized based on the results
- For any new lines of business/expansion into a new jurisdiction, assess associated compliance risks and develop a risk mitigation plan and incorporate action plan into the Compliance Program
- Periodic reporting to Global Compliance Team
- Staff training
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Able to work independently and exhibit initiative
- Good understanding of general compliance framework
- A good university degree
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format indicating current and expected compensation to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Florence Teo, R1105626]