Reporting to the Head Of Compliance, you will oversee and be responsible for the bank's compliance activities for corporate and private banking.
- Ensure that the bank is compliant with its compliance obligations & maintain good relationship with the regulators
- Promote a strong and effective compliance culture and risk awareness in the bank
- Provide KYC/AML related training, recommend appropriate solutions and advice to the business units
- Perform ad hoc investigations, prepare and submit regular and ad hoc regulatory reports to the local authorities and/or Head Office
- Participate in the implementation and/or enhancement of compliance or AML/CFT related systems.
- Responsible in daily KYC/AML compliance tasks such as (a) client onboarding;(b) periodic customer due diligence review; (c) sanctions and watchlist screening;(d) transaction monitoring;(e) suspicious transaction reporting; (f) AML/CFT advisory;(g) FATCA & CRS evaluation and reporting, etc.
- Bachelor holder and/or with at least 4 years of KYC/AML related experience/exposure, preferably in private banking and corporate banking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Good team player
Interested applicants, please email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.