- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Mar 18
Compliance Officer - Branch Banking (AVP/VP)
Compliance Officer - Branch Banking (AVP/VP)About OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Subject matter expert on general Compliance on Branch Banking business .
- Conduct inspection on Business units and share inspection findings with the network.
- Work closely with RCU and ORMC to ensure all issues highlighted by Regulator and internal/ external auditors are closed in a complete, timely and effective manner
- Review department's processes where appropriate.
What you bring
- Degree with minimum 5 years of Banking and Finance experience preferably
- Good leadership & interpersonal skil ls
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in auditing and risk management is an added advantage
- Independent and ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Preferably good knowledge of regulations governing the consumer banking business, and consumer banking products.