- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 19 Jul 18
Compliance Officer, Corporate Bank
- Full time
A European wholesale bank is on the lookout for a mid level experienced AML and compliance candidate to drive change within the banking culture and ensure adherance to local regulations.
about the company
Our client is a European bank with a long-standing history in Singapore. It has a well-established international network and is a market leader in trade finance. The organisation offers great working culture, stability and flexibility in exercising compliance autonomy.
about the job
- Pro-actively advise and support the corporate business on all compliance-related matters (AML and non-AML) and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to in accordance to MAS and head office regulations
- Perform KYC reviews and ensure the correctness of documents during on-boarding and due diligence process
- Review documentation of AML/CFT controls as well as identify and investigate suspicious transactions accordingly
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance and senior management in improving the compliance culture of the bank
- Conduct training on all compliance matters to management and staff
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in audit or compliance roles
- Strong trade finance knowledge of risks associated with transactions
- Comprehensive knowledge of MAS Regulations
- Ability to take initiative and act independently
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )